graphoW is a Python package for the creation of a Graph-of-Words (GoW) representation of texts.
Structure is based on: “Graph-of-word and TW-IDF: new approach to ad hoc IR” Graph metrics are based on: “Graph analysis of dream reports is especially informative about psychosis” Narrative consistency and rapidity are based on: “Measuring Narrative Fluency by Analyzing Dynamic Interaction Networks in Textual Narratives”
It allows to:
- Create a GoW for individual texts.
- Create a container of GoW in which each GoW corresponds to a paragraph in the text.
- Compute diverse types of graph metrics (e.g., individual, global, connectivity…).
- Compute the narrative consistency of text based on all terms or only on noun phrases.
- Compute the rapidity of a text, i.e., how slow/fast change the structure of paragraphs.
graphoW is licenced under the Apache License V2.0. Copyright 2021 - ISISTAN - UNICEN - CONICET